Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is an International organization based in Amsterdam. Their Group Internal Audit team are responsible for assessing the operational and financial risk management and controls of the organization and for helping the business achieve better efficiencies, optimizing our performance and growth.
They are currently recruiting an IT Auditor, reporting to the IT Audit Manager. Due to the federalised nature of the Group and the multiplicity of IT and ERP systems, this position offers the right candidates unique and excellent opportunity for professional development, in addition to a broad experience of companies and cultures across the organisation.
- De functie
The Role: Key areas
- Participate in planning, executing and reporting on IT only and on integrated audits; assessing business process and IT risks
- Provide IT audit and CAAT assistance for IT and Finance audits and look for ways to maximize the value of using CAATs utilities within the role
- Provide practical, value-added recommendations
- Concise, easily understood, and timely oral and written communications
- Identify, compile, prioritize and coordinate reporting of issues; assess management responses and conduct / participate in meetings with Group and operating company management to review audit results
- Liaise with operating company IT / Group management to build strong and lasting relationships with operating companies
- De functie-eisen
- A bachelor’s degree in technology, computer science or a related field
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English (and must be fluent in written and spoken Dutch if based in the Dutch office)
- Ability to communicate in German and / or French an advantage
- Minimum of two years progressive IT Audit experience in a recognized IT consulting or public accounting firm, or equivalent experience as an IT auditor within private or public sector
- Experience as IT systems professional with at least three years in a leading, controls or systems management role
- RE / CISA / CIA and/or CISSP desirable
- Full clean driver’s license
- Strong knowledge of IT audit methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience auditing Enterprise IT infrastructure, Information Security, ITGC, Networks, Servers, DBMS and IT applications, reviewing IT systems selections and implementation projects
- Knowledge of key business applications such as SAP, JD Edwards, Axapta, Navision with solid operational / technical experience in at least one.
- Prior experience in the review and audit of IT systems implementation projects for ERP and IT systems / infra relating to large-scale business transformation programmes.
- Hands-on experience with audit workflow and CAAT’s tools desired (ACL / IDEA an advantage)
- Operational knowledge of the following with hands-on experience in two or more: Oracle, DB2, SQL server, Windows/Active Directory, UNIX/Linux, AS/400,
- Experience of conducting SOX IT reviews
- Strong experience in audit and/or operational management of networking, virtualization, web technologies etc.
- Experience of reviewing industrial /manufacturing environments and systems will be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a global environment
- Certification / Diploma / Degree in Finance or Finance related areas a distinct advantage
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously; attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate presentations to management and promote a collaborative working approach
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines
- Flexible, self-motivated, self-directed, able to work both as a team member and independently
- Willingness to travel (up to 40%) Audits are typically planned to have 1 weeks Planning + 2-3 weeks Fieldwork + 1 weeks Reporting.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge of control frameworks, leading practices, technologies, techniques, and tools