Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is an International organization in the Oil & Offshore industry with their offices in The Hague.
- De functie
The Finance department of our client covers the full scope of Finance activities: Insurance, Fiscal, Treasury and Group Control.
The Group Reporting department acts as a 'Center of Expertise' for corporate systems, reporting, and analysis. The department is, amongst others, responsible for the tax provisioning, management accounting and consolidation systems. In addition, the team manages the enterprise master data registry and data governance supporting the enterprise architecture.
The main objectives of the Group Reporting team are:
- Ensure quality, consistency and integrity reporting across the Group;
- Deploy and monitor world class and standard controls across the finance organization;
- Continuous increase process quality & ensure soundness and integrity of financials;
- The Master Data Governance Specialist is together with the Group Reporting team a key element and reports to the Manager Group Reporting.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support and facilitate the monthly close process of the Hyperion environment (Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Tax Provision);
- Prepare the application during the pre-closure for submission of the numbers, as well as provide support to all stakeholders during the monthly close;
- Finalise and complete the closing cycle;
- Focus on becoming the "center of expertise" for management reporting;
- Design, develop and produce standardized management reports to enable management to review results and take gap closing actions (timely, accurate, complete).
- De functie-eisen
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Intelligence, Mathematiques or Physics.
- Strong understanding of Excel and VBA, and enthusiastic to learn new technical skills (e.g. SQL, PowerBI, etc.);
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable to interact with corporate finance and accounting personnel from head office and the business units, various technical teams and business stakeholders to optimize and maintain the overall HFM reliability, availability, and performance;
- Able to continuously learn, improve and develop new skills;
- A desire for learning and understanding the organisation application landscape to improve the internal controls of their financial reporting practices;
- Flexible team player with integrity and ethical standards;
- Takes ownership and is a self-starter;
- Pro-active personality and critical mindset;
- Fluent in English both written and in speech.