Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
For an international listed client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Group IT Auditor (senior position).
Our clients employs over 90.000 people at 4000 locations worldwide.
The Group Internal Audit is currently recruiting an IT Auditor, reporting to the IT Audit Manager. Due to the federalized nature of the Group and the multiplicity of IT and ERP systems, this position offers the right candidate a unique and excellent opportunity for rapid professional development, in addition to a broad experience of companies and cultures across the organization. You step into a role with a solid base for further growth. The organisation is willing to invest in knowledge AND expertise.
- De functie
- Participate in planning, executing and reporting on IT only and on integrated audits; assess business process and IT risks
- Provide IT audit and CAAT assistance for other audits and look for ways to maximize the value of using CAATs and data analytics utilities
- Provide practical, value-added recommendations
- Concise, easily understood, and timely oral and written communications
- Identify, compile, prioritize and coordinate reporting of issues; assess management responses and conduct / participate in meetings with Group and operating company management to review audit results
- Liaise with operating company IT / Group management to build strong and lasting relationships with operating companies
- De functie-eisen
- RE / CISA / CIA and/or CISSP qualification
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch
- Preferably able to communicate in German and / or French, Polish and or Spanish an advantage. The level for these language skills might be: VWO 6 / Highschool exam level.
- Minimum of two years progressive IT Audit/Risk experience in a recognized IT consulting or public accounting firm (associate level) , or equivalent experience as an IT auditor/ IT risk consultant/ IT expert/data analytics consultant within private or public sector
- Experience auditing Enterprise IT infrastructure, Information Security, ITGC, Networks, Servers, DBMS and IT applications, reviewing IT systems selections and implementation projects
- Hands-on experience with audit workflow and data analytics tools desired (ACL an advantage)
- Operational knowledge of the following with hands-on experience in three or more: Oracle, DB2, SQL server, Windows/Active Directory, UNIX/Linux, AS/400
- Knowledge of key business applications such as SAP, JD Edwards, Axapta, Lawson/Movex, Navision with solid operational / technical experience in at least one
- Strong experience in audit and/or operational management of networking, virtualization, web technologies etc.
- Experience of reviewing industrial /manufacturing environments and systems
- Experience of conducting SOX IT reviews or of coordinating / assisting in SOX compliance from a business perspective
- Experience of working in a global environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously; attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate presentations to management and promote a collaborative working approach
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines
- Flexible, self-motivated, self-directed, able to work both as a team member and independently
- Willingness to travel (up to 40%)
- Maintains a high level of knowledge of control frameworks, leading practices, technologies, techniques, and tools