Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is a International organisation in the shipping industry and is based near Amsterdam.
- De functie
- You play a key role in the closing of every month for Actual, Budget, Forecast (4 scenario’s), and Business Plan
- You are responsible for timely reporting, both internal and external purposes.
- You are responsible for all metadata changes in the Group Chart of Accounts, both in Oracle EBS and Oracle HFM; in close cooperation with external service provider
- You are for a large part involved / joint responsible for the IFRS group financial statements, including liaising with external auditors
- You work very close with all other finance colleagues at headquarter
- You act as 1st point of contact for all countries concerning data in HFM (consolidation tool) for all scenario’s
- You are responsible for all HFM related work instructions, including training (either on site or via WebEX), if applicable
The position of the Group Consolidation & Reporting Manager:
Finance team leadership
- Member of the finance team at headquarters
- Maintain excellent relationships with headquarter Finance team
- Maintain excellent relationships with country Finance team
- Lead the group consolidation and closing cycle: monthly reporting, quarterly forecast and annual budget process, business plan
- Maintain HFM for every closing cycle: ownership, currency rates, metadata, webforms, restructurings, continuous development (cashflow automation, validations, analytical accounts / KPI’s)
External and internal reporting
- Consolidated IFRS financial group accounts
- Monthly/quarterly reporting to and contact with shareholders
- Liaise with external auditors
- Responsible for continuous maintenance and improvement of HFM reports
- De functie-eisen
- Degree in Accounting, 8+ years of relevant work experience (e.g. Consolidation, financial statements)
- Preferable background in auditing (Big 4) and consolidation
- Solid understanding of consolidation and ERP tools, preferably HFM and Oracle
- Experience in setting up consolidation systems and related reporting
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- A strong business sense and the ability to operate within a dynamic, rapidly-changing environment.
- Able to act as a sparring partner at headquarter and with countries
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.