Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
For our client a fast growing international Technology SAAS organization with an buy an built strategy and PE backed we are searching for a well rounded
Group Business Controller
“ambitious smart business controller with focus on M&A”
Within a team of 7 team members, your focus will be on M&A and acquired portfolio besides others. In this position you will report to Director Business Control. Your drive is: the business to realize its strategic objectives, through high quality management reporting and analysis, business cases to create value. In this role you will work closely with all kind of stakeholders and have high exposure.
- De functie
Your main focus in the job will be
- Participate in execution of M&A projects (disposals, complex/big deals, new businesses), such as business cases, valuation, synergy potential, due diligence
- Develop and share multi-year strategic/financial business planning for our acquired portfolio (subsidiaries)
- Analyzing and reporting on business unit’s full P&L
- Driving the planning & control cycle including full ownership of financial planning, forecasts and target setting
- Map and keep track of M&A, Integration, Value creation best practices across the acquired portfolio and stimulate cooperation, sharing of knowledge
- Continuously focusing on improving and simplifying the financial processes, in close cooperation with SCC and BI and other departments
- Team up with our Business Development and Integration teams to identify and drive growth opportunities
- Sparring partner of MT level at the subsidiaries, balancing your challenger role with strategic and financial business support
- De functie-eisen
- A smart and eager professional with an academic background and a minimum of 5-7 years relevant working experience as a Business Controller in a fast paced and matrix organization
- Preferrable experience within transaction services/ advisory of a BIG 4 (TMT industry) in a managerial role or Subscribtion / SAAS industry.
- Curious about the SaaS business and the development in Business Software for SMEs
- Used to a strong data driven environment (mass market, volume business, subscriber models)
- Extremely comfortable with using Excel and BI tools, preferably experienced in designing Power BI dashboards
- Experienced in making professional presentations for senior management on strategic and financial topics, whilst comfortable with presenting and leading discussions
- Analytical, detail oriented and well-organized all the while being able to switch between details and the bigger picture at the same time.
- You have a cando hands-on mentality and intrinsic drive to strive for high quality and adding value as well as building a career within the organization.
- A very strong authentic personality, combining social skills with persuasiveness
You can expect
Working in a very agile, result driven organization, be upfront the latest developments in IT/SAAS, Be part of a team of passionate colleagues, make the difference , have impact.
With the right skills , competences, personal development, growth towards a director role.