Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our relation is a global services organization in Luxembourg. We are searching for them a financial controller with business acumen.
- De functie
The main responsibilities of the financial controller group reporting are:
- Assist in the monthly management reporting and (semi)annual financial reporting for the group to the central head office
- Prepare analysis of results for European countries
- Review capital expenditure and acquisition spend and results
- Participate in projects in order to set up and optimize financial reporting systems (Sap hana)
- Develop and analyse monthly management reporting and (semi)annual financial reporting
- Support other financial controllers of the product groups with various financial queries
- Assist in the group consolidation process
- Assist in the preparation of the annual statutory accounts of the different countries you will be responsible for.
The position is responsible to ensure timely and accurate transaction processing and accounting. As a corporate accountant you will deliver reliable and on-time group, management (cost) and statutory. You work closely with the Group Shared Centre (GSC) team in India and report to the Head of Business Governance and Support. Your careerpath might develop towards Group Business control in the future in the Netherlands.
- De functie-eisen
- You hold an academic degree /acca
- Ideally you have a Big4 background followed by some business experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and social skills
- Fluency in Dutch as well English and preferably French
- Preferably SAP (hana) knowledge, Strong Excell skills.
- Able to work with and through people to achieve objectives
- Pro active, hands on attitude, self starter and able to work independently
- Determined to achieve indicated deadlines
- Creative; thinking in solutions
- Analytically strong
- Result oriented
- Team player
- Sense for drive and urgency
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
- Initiative taker
- Like to work in a multi cultural environment