Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Reporting into the Director Finance EMEA & APJ Financial Planning & Operations (FP&O) this position holds key responsibilities for the financial administration of a part of the EMEA & APJ Professional Services organization and the ability to align/partner with Professional Services Management and Financial Planning & Operations Management for reporting and analysis
In this role you are expected to play a pivotal role between the consultants, the subcontractors, professional services management, the financial departments and financial management in order maintain and control the financial administration system regarding time and expense tracking and billing. In addition, this role requires alignment with professional service management to provide insight-full financial reports, guidance and analysis to support revenue forecasting and to support financial performance analysis.
It’s expected that you're also able to contribute to the overall operations/directions of the EMEA & APJ FP&O department, upon request.
- De functie
Operational Job Responsibilities:
- Create/maintain EasyTrack (time & expense tracking and billing system) on Projects and assigned resources to enable Consultants can book their timesheets
- Communicate with Consultants and subcontractors to make sure they timely fill all time/expenses on weekly basis
- Notify Services Department on upcoming project extensions, increases in PO’s etc.
- Process invoices through EasyTrack and other systems (QAD/EE/Oracle)
- Process E-Learning & rev recognition through EasyTrack
- Deliver input on actual bookings to Services Department to maintain the Professional Services Forecast overview
- Maintain/submit Professional Service Billings and Revenue forecast in Oracle Financials
- Create and analyze utilization, margins and P&L reports
- Contribute to quarterly business reviews
- Assist in responding to queries from Auditors on Professional Services activities
- Financial reconciliation EasyTrack and other financial systems and reports/order management systems
- Expenses forecasting subcontractors to accounting team
- Reconciliation subcontractor expense (accruals vs invoices received/expected), in close alignment with accounting
- Metrics and financial reporting out of EasyTrack and other financial systems
- Assist project managers for any queries
- Revenue accrual forecasting consultants & subcontractors to accounting team
- Reconcile contractor invoices from Expense declaration system with EasyTrack
- Reconcile expenses from consultants on projects
- (Ad Hoc) reporting to provide insightful to provide insight-full financial reports, guidance, and analysis to support billings and revenue forecasting and financial performance analysis
Key Success Factors
- Build strong business relationships,
- Team player,
- Hands-on mentality,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to change (flexible mindset)
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Disciplined/structured/accurate way of working,
- Timely delivery,
- Ability to prioritize,
- Attention to detail,
- Act to improve,
- Proactive & responsiveness.
- De functie-eisen
- 3-7 years generalist finance, accounting and/or business operations experience in an international environment but also related experience in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business environment.
- Preferred experience in the ICT industry for a wide breadth of knowledge of Software Industry Models & related business issues and industry trends
- HBO or university degree, preferred in Accounting, Economics and/or Management & Organization
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are essential due to the international environment
- Experience and knowledge in corporate financial applications is required but also knowledge/experience on ERP systems and Business Analysis/Intelligence tools (i.e. Tableau and Oracle Financials)
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction by management. Extremely detailed oriented goal focused, organized and ability to consistently meet or exceed deadlines.
This role is an assignement for 6 months with an option for extension.
Please contact Feddo Heintz at 0646390690 for more information.
You can apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Please send your resume, a personal description, the reason why you aspire this job and an indication of your current salary package.