Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is an International FMCG organization based in Hoofddorp.
- De functie
The Tax Manager is responsible for the Company’s tax compliance, tax planning, accounting for income taxes and preparation of tax returns according to the guidelines of the Company and the applicable law. Also maintains good relations with the consultancy agency and tax office. Reports national and regional tax and aggressively pursues opportunities to responsibly reduce our tax expense. Reviews domestic/foreign tax issues, transfer pricing policy and establishes countermeasures to reduce the tax risks.
- Tax report Report national tax (corporate tax, VAT, withholding tax, etc.) and local tax according to tax laws.
- Transfer pricing management Establish a global transfer pricing strategy for the company and manage transfer prices by concluding APA, etc.
- Tax examination Examine tax related issues home and abroad and establish a response measure.
- Responding to tax investigation and law revision Respond to a tax investigation when domestic and overseas investigations initiate. Reflect changes in their businesses when a tax law is revised
Tax area’s (60%)
Responsible for different tax areas like Salary, VAT and Corp Tax. Prepares and maintains tax records, returns, reports and other related materials, checking the tax processes and train employees about tax issues. Participates in the development and implementation of tax strategy.
Risk management / Projects (30%)
Minimize task risks associated with IPO’s, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings. Audit internal controls for accuracy. Plan, direct, and execute various (tax) projects
Create reports for EHQ and HQ regarding tax issues. Internal reporting about projects and the status and external report towards the tax office.
- De functie-eisen
- You hold a master degree (financial study)
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Tax affinity, time and project management
- Bilingual (Dutch and English) for Netherlands / Trilingual (Dutch, English and French) for Belgium
- Flexible / no 9-5 worker / Dynamic