Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is a Global acting FMCG organisation based is the Utrecht Region.
- De functie
As Senior Manager Group Internal Audit (GIA) within this organisation you’re primarily responsible for the monitoring of control measures throughout the company. Next to operational and financial audits and reviews, GIA performs IT audits, investigations and other specific engagements. The mission of Internal Audit is to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight. GIA supports the business to further improve and stimulates continuous improvement. The GIA department consists of 8 people. The Director GIA reports in a dual reporting line to the CEO and the Internal Audit Director of the Holding concern.
Our client is looking for a new Senior Manager Group Internal Audit. The Senior Manager Group Internal Audit will work together with the Director Group Internal Audit and the team to fulfill the mission of GIA within this organisation. Key responsibilities relate to completing the audit plan (including timely completion thereof), remaining up-to-date in discussions with relevant stakeholders (amongst others being management of operating companies, controllers on cluster and operating company level, shared service centers and corporate departments) and coaching the other Financial / Operational Auditors.
- De functie-eisen
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, our client highlight the following:
- Brings a successful track record in Internal Audit with a recognized sensitivity for balancing business risks with business opportunities.
- Has the proven ability to enable well-balanced and risk-based decision making with high level of business sense and providing pragmatic solutions to our businesses.
- Brings a vision on best-in-class internal audit, with the ability to translate this into a compelling and practical internal audit management strategy.
- Has the ability to assist Director Group Internal Audit and management in defining the company’s internal audit strategy and year planning.
- Has the ability to translate risk-related data into meaningful and insightful information for business decision making.
- Has the ability to build effective relationships with a broad range of managers within the divisions and operating companies of the company. Brings the experience, intellect, communicational skills and personal gravitas to be a trusted advisor to stakeholders.
- Preferably a certified professional auditor qualification (CPA, RA, CIA)
- Big 4 external audit background preferably in a multinational environment
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience as an (external or internal) auditor
- Understanding of Audit Management structures and methodologies
- Understanding of IT / data risks and systems
- Proven track record (> 5 years) in leading audit management and/or internal audit engagements, preferably operational and financial
- Good knowledge of auditing standards, accepted techniques and procedures. Besides relevant knowledge and experience, the ideal candidate has a decisive and independent personality
- Organized and sensitive to deadlines
- Genuine and committed team player who can work independently at the same time
- Should be self-driven with strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in business English
- International work experience
- Willing to travel 30%