Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
“A career position to become CFO in two years”
Our client is a Global acting FMCG organisation based is the Utrecht Region. As member of the Corporate Audit team you will report to Corporate Director Internal Audit. You are also part of the Internal Audit Leadership Team, which consists of 8 people and leads approximately 75 auditors around the globe.
- De functie
- Discuss audit outcomes with executives and supervise the process of verification of the effective implementation of audit recommendations.
- Supervise audits and ensure compliance with the audit methodology, quality standards as well as systematic documentation and completion of audit tasks.
- Coordinate special projects and investigations.
- Continuously look for improvements of the company's risk management, control and governance processes.
- Identify process improvement and cost saving opportunities, control optimizations and value-added recommendations.
- Prepare reports and presentations for varying levels of the company’s management.
- Take responsibility for building and maintaining contact with executives relationships and add identify opportunities to add value for management.
- Ensure good cooperation with Internal Audit of the Groups through a proactive stance in the course of joint audits and sharing the knowledge and results of the auditor work.
- Take responsibility for development, training and knowledge sharing for the auditors.
- Manage the development of audit tools.
- Deploy your knowledge and skills to further build and strengthen Internal Audit
- De functie-eisen
- Preferably a certified professional auditor qualification (CPA, RA, CIA or CMA /RC)
- Big 4 external audit background preferably in a multinational environment
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience as an (external or internal) auditor
- Understanding of Audit Management structures and methodologies
- Understanding of IT / data risks and systems
- Proven track record (> 5 years) in leading audit management and/or internal audit engagements, preferably operational and financial
- Good knowledge of auditing standards, accepted techniques and procedures. Besides relevant knowledge and experience, the ideal candidate has a decisive and independent personality
- Organized and sensitive to deadlines
- Genuine and committed team player who can work independently at the same time
- Should be self-driven with strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch, Spanish is a pre.
- International work experience
- Willing to travel 30-40%
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive, results oriented and hands on approach in leading audits.
- Confident, astute and mature in style.
- Ability to persuade and influence and to avoid or deal with conflicting situations.
- Getting things done mentality and capable of getting into the detail, while simultaneously keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
- Excellent communicator with an independent mind and a flexible and cooperative attitude.