Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
- Learn in a short time a lot regarding corporate finance & valuation
- Built a career and become partner
- Work in a young agile professional environment
- Talk directly to C- suit clients
- Work on a broad variety of corporate issues
Collegium is an independent corporate finance and valuation advisor. They differentiate themselves by the quality of their services, vast experience and personal track-record, and the strong commitment towards clients.
Collegium offers the combination of transaction expertise and senior financial valuation. Their services include M&A advisory, valuations, transaction advisory including due diligence, restructuring services, strategy advisory, business modelling, and fixed asset appraisals.
The team has more than 50 years of combined, relevant experience with clients including government, privately held- and publicly traded corporates, and investment firms.
- De functie
- Preparation of presentations, pitches and reports including in-depth company (e.g. business case, strategy, competitors) and industry analysis (e.g. industry trends)
- Perform company valuations with different valuation methodologies
- Support the team in the execution of the advisory process, e.g. prepare the information memorandum, maintain the data room, coordinate due diligence, maintain contact with clients, etc.
- Various projects within corporate finance and valuation advisory
- De functie-eisen
- An adaptive teamplayer who is willing to work on different projects within corporate finance and valuation advisory
- Completed master degree, preferably with a specialization in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Distinct familiarity with numerical computation and interest in working in the financial services
- An excellent academic record along with participation in extracurricular activities
- Self-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and in writing)
- Preferable fluency in at least one other European language (including Dutch)