Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is an International chemical organization with a green footprint, with their headoffice in Sao Paulo, Brazil. For their office in Rotterdam we are looking for a Manager Direct Taxes Europe & Asia.
- De functie
This position is responsible for provision of tax advices, and ensure compliance with national and international tax law (corporate income tax, withholding taxes, tax compliance etc.) for their entities in Europe and Asia.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform the calculation of income tax returns for the entities in Europe and Asia
- Participate in the calculation of current and deferred taxes (IFRS and Local GAAP) for monthly, quarterly and annual statements
- Ensure compliance with new tax requirements and implementation of polices based on enacted tax laws and/or company decision Understand and clarify as necessary with accounting/finance teams regarding possible implications of local tax rules and generate best practices and guideline
- Responsible for completion of operational transfer pricing setting, monitoring and adjustment
- Review internal recharges to ensure that they meet with transfer pricing regulations Maintain and evaluate on an on-going basis the current tax control framework with particular focus on corporate income tax
- Support of tax audits, SOX or tax queries from tax authorities, as well as company audits as required
- Support the implementation of any regional or global projects
- Ensure a positive and constructive environment within the team and with internal and external interfaces.
- De functie-eisen
- Degree in Tax, legal or Finance & Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in international taxation at a tax consulting firm or in an industrial company, with international environment or BIG 4.
- Good Dutch GAAP knowledge
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Sound system experience in SAP or other accounting systems
- Spoken and written fluency in English. German/Dutch speaking will be an advantage
- Effective organizational skills, excellence in daily task executions
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, effective multitasking and meeting critical deadlines