Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
For our client in the hospitality and leisure branch, we are looking for an Internal Audit Manager. They operates international brands and local or regional concepts in airports and travel venues around the globe. The headoffice is based in Amsterdam.
The Internal Audit Manager evaluates the internal control system of the organisation (present in countries in Europe, Middle East, India and APAC). Through an adequate process of identification, measurement, and monitoring the management of the major business risks, you’ll assure that the business management information is aligned to the defined objectives. This organisation is a business unit of Autogrill SpA (Parent Company).
The International internal audit department consists of one Internal Audit Manager, reporting directly to the Chief Audit Executive of the Parent company and a dotted line to the CFO. You have access to the audit and ethics committee. The Groups Internal Audit department is divided in 3 separate divisions, with an additional 15 colleagues based in Italia and US. In this role you will hire colleques in the nearby future to further develop the audit department.
- De functie
- Support the International Management with the analysis and assessment of strategic and operational risks;
- Support the International Management in managing risks, assuring an effective and efficient implementation of control and governance processes and identifying proposals for improvement;
- Perform the annual risk assessment, determine internal audit scope and develop Annual Audit Plans;
- Execution of audits in compliance with Internal Auditing standards (Planning, risk assessment, fieldwork & reporting);
- Identify the business objectives and related risks, evaluate the related management controls to achieve the objectives;
- Report audit findings and opportunities for improvement, including observation, criteria, impact and recommendations, and present them to management;
- Monitor the implementation of the identified actions and follow-up and timing of the implementation;
- Periodical provide the International management updates on the progress of the Annual Audit Plan, budget, the completed projects and related audit findings;
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivering of International KPI's input to the Group Internal Audit Department for the preparation of the periodical reporting on KPI to the board/AC;
- Create and maintain proper audit files according to the professional standards (IPPF/from IIA);
- Lead and manage Internal Auditor(s) to ensure the successful execution of current and future organizational goals;
- Member of Internal Audit Group Leadership team, participating in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals of the Internal audit department;
- Establish and maintain an open and good long term relationship with country management teams, the International Management and relevant functions on Autogrill group level
- Assist/conduct in special projects and internal reviews for international management
- Provide training and create awareness on specific topics (e.g. risks, controls).
- De functie-eisen
- Possess a professional certification, such as RA, CPA, CIA, ACCA, RO (or equivalent);
- You have internal audit experience in a multinational environment and have had exposere to C-level and non executive board;
- Demonstrates leadership, strong analytical reasoning and problem solving attitudes;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the company;
- A proven ability to work independently, with a minimum of supervision;
- Ability to identify key risks and asking the right questions;
- A project-driven and entrepreneurial attitude;
- Have knowledge of and experience with the IIA Professional Standards;
- Have knowledge of COSO, ITGS and COBIT Frameworks, COSO Framework, COBIT IA Professional Standards;
- Computer skills and knowledge of financial tools like Hyperion, Microsoft excel and Microsoft Dynamics are an advantage;
- Communication skills (verbal and written) at least in fluent English, Dutch and/or Italian would be an advantage;
- Ability and willing to travel at least 30-40% worldwide in Europe, Middle East, India and APAC.