Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is an International organization in the Oil & Offshore industry with their offices near The Hague.
For their global an dynamic Internal Audit team, we are looking for a pragmatic and ambitious Internal Audit Manager.
- De functie
This position gives you the opportunity to build further professional competencies, develop your personal network, get to know the full extent of the company and to prepare yourself for future career opportunities. Besides contributing to Internal Audit engagements, this position offers the opportunity to develop business sense as well.
- The main responsibilities for the Internal Audit Manager are:
- Lead and participate in (international) engagements, e.g. on business processes, organisations, projects and IT applications and processes;
- Coordinate and conduct the field work, where teamwork is considered key;
- Act as sparring partner for, and present areas for improvements to, local and corporate management;
- Suggest follow up activities for identified observations to bring processes to a higher level;
- Participate in the reporting process;
- Maintain a high level of quality in everything we do, with focus on efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes.
As Internal Audit Manager you have the opportunity to enjoy travelling (20-25%) and perform work in multiple locations worldwide. The right personality is key for this! Therefore we’re looking for an enthusiastic person who has a natural ability to establish and maintain relationships all over the world by showing cultural sensitivity. A person who demonstrates unquestionable integrity and professionalism and also values the fun factor in work!
- De functie-eisen
- University Degree in Accounting, Economics/Business Administration;
- Consolidated work experience in a multinational context (different cultures);
- Understanding of Internal Audit standards (preferably CIA or motivation to obtain qualification);
- Proven interest in IT audits;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity;
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Dutch and English);
- Is independent, decisive and a self-supporting team player (expresses a ‘can do’ and positive attitude).