Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is a subsidary of SHV and market leader in their branche. They have a steep growth model through a buy-and-built strategy (1 billion) and are supported by a Private equity to realize their goals. To support this growth you will continuously professionalize, from a group business control perspective, the organization and creates value. You will realize this with a “data minded” mindset and the ability to provide deep insights and fact-based analysis. It will be your responsibility to inform and persuade senior stakeholders on where to act next. Furthermore, you will work on the data structure and its quality, supporting the implementations of new Reporting & BI tools. You will support effective financial planning and analysis and provide finance and business expertise for various topics (e.g. M&A processes, investments).
- De functie
- develop meaningful KPI’s and reporting on business performance, providing deep insight and fact based analysis;
- drive improvement of key metrics at Group level;
- develop the Business Intelligence environment;
- identify financial business risks and opportunities as well as opportunities for process optimization;
- interact with various other departments such as Accounting, Tax and Internal Control;
- to be the sparring partner for the CFO, Corporate Finance Director and other senior stakeholders;
- present your findings to the Board and other relevant stakeholders;
- support the process for monthly Forecasting and the preparation of gap analysis;
- support the M&A strategy, by supporting Financial Due diligence and valuations.
You are able to combine first- class analytical skills with a creative and problem-solving mindset. You don’t only see numbers in data, but you see opportunities. You are ready for a second or third step in your career, but are still eager to learn and develop your knowledge and skills. Your ambition drives your curiosity and flexibility. You’re used to work in projects and you are a pragmatic and confident personality with excellent communication skills and a result-oriented approach. You can work independently as well as in a team and take ownership for your projects. You bring a highly developed sensitivity and stakeholder management. In this role you might visit global operations, this will require some travel.
- De functie-eisen
For this position, we’d like you to bring these educational and personal skills:
- A Master in accounting & control or Chartered accountancy background with a strong business focus;
- About 3 to 5 year experience and ready for your second or third career step;
- Suitable candidates could have a background in transaction services within a BIG4 company;
- Or a Professional experience in a similar position, preferably in a corporate environment;
- You are analytical and you have a long term overview and planning to detail and accuracy coupled with broad-based long range planning expertise;
- You are accurate and have attention for detail;
- Ability to cope with high pressure assignments and used to meeting strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy;
- You have extensive data analysis skills, including experience with BI-Tools;
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing).
The organization offers a 2 year rotation to make your next step in your career and supports this actively.