Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is a leading international industrial service provider offering a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services.
- De functie
Group Business Control’s focus is to initiate and facilitate the group wide planning and control cycle, report and monitor the company’s financial performance as well as the achievement of our strategy, and act as a financial business partner for the Management Board and the various countries.
Within this team our client is currently recruiting for a (Sr) Group Business Controller. In this role you will act as a catalyst in driving forward initiatives critical to delivering the strategy. You will ensure top management receives the insights and information to steer the business and participate in business performance reviews. You will support effective financial planning and analysis and provide finance and business expertise for various topics (e.g. M&A processes, investments, etc.).
- End-to-end responsibility of the planning and control cycle.
- Provide finance business partnership to Management Board and regions on business operational matters and support them in realizing financial objectives.
- Support in review of country strategy and performance and pro-active analysis on trends and group /region initiatives
- Pro-actively challenge group performance and initiate improvement/close the gap negotiations
- Continuously seek improvements and ways to strengthen the Group Business Control team
- Participate in key projects including among others strategic must win battles, BI implementation, KPI dashboarding
- De functie-eisen
Knowledge & Experience
- You hold Bachelor/Masters degree in a Finance related study. A qualification as Accounting (RA) or controlling (RC) is a pre
- Approximately 6 – 8 years relevant professional experience in either Business Controlling or Audit, preferably within a dynamic global business environment
Skills & Abilities
- Proactive and independent self-starter
- Result driven, output focused team player
- Analytically strong and pragmatic with a long term vision
- Fits into ambitious, result-driven, down-to-earth culture
- Ability to cope with high pressure assignments and used to meeting strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy. Maintaining poise under pressure
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication and (sr.) stakeholder management skills. Being able to build bridges and create support for improvements
- Learning & developing mindset with growth potential
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
- Strong Excel modelling and Powerpoint skills, Cognos knowledge is an asset