Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
For our client ERIKS (www.eriks.com), part of the SHV Holdings N.V., we are looking for a highly talented and agile candidate to make the step towards end responsibility in the field of Risk & Internal Control for the group, and to further develop the department with growth perspective within the holding.
Eriks is a leading international industrial service provider offering a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services.
- De functie
The Manager Risk Management and Internal Control (RM & IC) will partner with the business leadership team to ensure that risks are identified and considered in the development of the strategic vision, and proactively manage to balance both the risk and rewards of the business. He /she is responsible for increasing the Risk & Control maturity of the organization to the required level.
The manager RM & IC will work frequently and closely together with the Compliance Officer, the Internal Audit Team and with the legal team, to coordinate and streamline efforts and to avoid duplication.
In managing the program, the Manager Risk Management and Internal Control will have the following responsibilities:
- Sets the strategic risk management vision and is charged with delivering that strategy
- Ensure that Risk Management is embedded in the regular Planning & Control cycle
- Ensures the organization's risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations and strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Oversees and monitors all risk management activities of the organization
- Develops Enterprise Risk Management tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks, and to manage risks according to an enterprise risk management framework
- Coordinate risk assessments, identifying strategic, operational, compliance and reporting risks
- Lead risk workshops with senior management
- Monitors, analyzes and aggregates risks within the entities and reports on these risks to the management board and to SHV
- Ensure that business risks are sufficiently mitigated by policies, procedures and controls
- Participate and/or provide input in overseeing committees as well as participate in SHV-wide risk & control community
- Owner of the group-wide key control framework (Business Support Framework ”BSF”) and responsible to continuously improve the framework and ensure alignment with our strategy objectives and related key risks.
- Lead and coordinate the semi-annual BSF assessments across the group.
- Review the quality of assessments performed across the group.
- Analyze and aggregate group wide BSF assessment outcomes & defined actions and report the outcomes to the Management Board and Mother company (SHV)
- Provide assurance to the EMB on the BSF controls to support the semi-annual certification.
- Monitor on a continuous basis proper follow up by all entities on defined actions
- Lead and continuously develop the group-wide risk & control community
- Identify and share best practices on controls and procedures
- Pro-actively identify and implement internal control improvements, including the currently ongoing design of a financial internal control framework and implementation group-wide standards on segregation of duties
- Implement education and training to ensure employees have adequate awareness and understanding of internal control standards.
- De functie-eisen
- University level: Business Economics
- Post graduate RC/ RO (preferable)
- 6-8 years of experience
- Willing to travel 20%
- Strong communication skills ( both oral and written) with proven exposure to senior leadership
- Good time management, project management, analytical skills
- Self-starter, independent
- in-depth experience with, knowledge and understanding of Risk Management and Internal Control
- Sensitivity for balancing Risk Management with business opportunities
- Should be proficient in evaluating controls through established frameworks
- Fluent in English