Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is a listed company. You will be part of a team of 6 audit professionals.
For their global and dynamic Internal Audit team based in The Netherlands (The Haque Area), we are looking for a talented audit manager with growth potential.
- De functie
In this role you have the opportunity to enjoy travelling (15-20%) together with a colleague and perform audits in multiple locations worldwide. In this way you learn how the company operates and get used to the matrix. It will be a sound foundation for future growth together with your enthusiasm and drive and willingness to learn and develop.
You will be acting as a audit sparring partner on all levels from A through Z. You’ve the natural ability to establish and maintain relationships all over the world by showing cultural sensitivity. You demonstrate unquestionable integrity and professionalism and also value the fun factor in work!
- You manage and participate in (international) audit engagements, e.g. on business processes (HR, procurement, legal, compliance, fssc..) , organisations, projects, thematic, tender reviews, fraud, IT applications & processes and reporting processes, CSR;
- You coordinate and conduct the work in the office and on international assignments. Team spirit is key and you will be managed on output. On international assignments, you will be acting as a team;
- You act as a audit sparring partner for local, regional and corporate management and perform workshops worldwide;
- You perform go to live reviews for the newly implemented IFS systems;
- You suggest follow up activities for identified observations and data analytics (ACL) and present areas for improvements to bring processes to a higher level such as the development to continues monitoring;
- You ensure a high level of quality with focus on efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes;
- You further develop your professional competencies, your personal network to get to know the full extent of the company and to prepare yourself for future career opportunities.
- De functie-eisen
- You have a post university degree: CA/CPA/RA ;
- You have 5+ years of relevant working experience. Preferably you’ve been working in a big 4 environment or have had experience in Risk or internal control at the level of manager or you would become manager within 1 year.;
- You have a sound understanding of Internal Audit standards and you are in the possession of or you are willing to obtain CIA;
- You have strong written and communication and language skills in English;
- As a person you’re down to earth and like to work in a professional but informal organization;
- You have the availability to travel for business globally(15-20%)
- You live in The Netherlands. Sponsorship is possible.