Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is market leader across 40 years of innovations in state-of-the-art instrumentation, workflow solutions and support for mass spectrometry and separations science.
The finance organization is situated in Nieuwerkerk a/d IJssel
A its s part of its continued development in support of the success of the business in the EMEAI region, we are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst for the EMEAI region.
We are looking for the successful applicant to support and develop business reporting and accountability for key managers and stakeholders in the business.
- De functie
- Work with the finance team and senior managers to produce meaningful and realistic annual budgets for operating expenses, working capital and capital expenditure.
- On a monthly cycle, analyze and forecast operating expenses, working capital, capital expenditure for the EMEAI region.
- Prepare monthly operating expense deck to functional leaders and lead saving initiatives on a project base
- Maintain employee planning database to ensure accurate reporting and forecast of salaries and related costs.
- Verify and maintain costs and rates needed to ensure smooth running of the planning and reporting systems.
- Assist in standard margin reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Partner with functional leaders to identify indirect savings target, track and evaluate key business performance indications, providing recommendations for process improvement opportunities and drive implementation.
- Involvement in the close process to ensure proper and appropriate reporting of costs.
- Analyze and report results on weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs, identifying opportunities and risks.
- Assist in developing new reports in Power BI
- Other ad-hoc reporting and projects as required by senior management.
- De functie-eisen
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Graduate with +3 years of experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in operational and P&L analysis and business partnering with the operation to improve business performance
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting in multinational companies
- Experience of working with multiple entity reporting at all levels and multiple currency consolidation
- Experience working with confidential or sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with business partners
- Strong managerial, planning, organization and project management skills
- A self-starter, high energy, eager to learn and grow
- Fluency in English
- Advanced skills in Excel (macro writing) and Access is required, good Word, PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Oracle, HFM, Hyperion Planning and Power BI preferred
You are results oriented, you have a track record for delivering results, taking ownership and are accountable; you are stretch oriented – embraces and thrives on challenge,always looking to improve, you have experience of sustainably improving processes and you have the ability to work effectively with external agencies and internal management at all levels.