Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
For our client, an International retail organisation based in Amsterdam, we are searching for a Financial Controller.
- De functie
You’ll be in charge of managing day-to-day Financial Planning and Analysis processes for this international organization.
You will be responsible for the managerial reporting to the Executive Committee. They will expect you to manage accounting topics, contribute to the year-end audit process and adding much more depth to the overall accounting analysis based on your risk analysis. Furthermore you’ll work closely together with the Group Controller and Director Accounting to analyze the business performance and to identify improvement opportunities.
- De functie-eisen
- You hold a Master degree or PhD in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and a RA or RC qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an audit firm, dealing with Dutch GAAP & IFRS for mid-size & large international companies
- You have a very strong background in financial control and a background in FP&A is a pré
- You are used to participate in an external audit process and have excellent auditing skills
- Ample experience with SAP and related reporting systems
- You are also detail-focused, organized with strong analytical and presentation skills
- You have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English