Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is market leader across 40 years of innovations in state-of-the-art instrumentation, workflow solutions and support for mass spectrometry and separations science.
The finance organization is situated in Nieuwerkerk a/d IJssel
- De functie
- Establishes and maintains the general accounting reporting and practices for the organization.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare and/or review necessary journal entries for properly stated ledgers and financial statements in accordance with regulations (e.g., GAAP) and company policy.
- May perform bookkeeping or account management duties. Includes accounts payable, cost accounting, cash management and Controller is responsible for only accounting
- De functie-eisen
- At least a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or equivalent (HBO or post-HBO);
- At least 5 years of experience in general accounting including all month end closure activities.
- Experience in working in international matrix organization; preferably SSC experience
- Knowledge in US GAAP and IFRS accounting principles.
- Desirable experience in ERPs like Oracle.
- Advanced MS Excel
- Dedicated and someone who takes “ownership” to tasks and responsibilities, flexible, adaptable and solution-oriented.
- Organized and methodical, a hands-on “doer” with attention to detail, able to handle complexity.
- Customer service oriented (internal and external)
- Ability to work under pressure and a high degree of ability to define priorities.
- Focused on process improvement and challenges the status quo.