Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
For our client a global services organzation in The Netherlands we are searching for a Credit Controller Europe
- De functie
Purpose of the job is to Maximize cash flow and minimize cost of ownership whilst minimizing supply chain disruptions & Optimize risk and reward (not: avoid risk)
- Responsible for timely and accurate collection and outstanding receivables for defined areas e.g. country or set of customers meeting the entity DSO objectives while minimizing aging of outstanding.
- Identify and action collection risk issues.
- Credit management of existing and new customers according to Company guidelines.
- Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues
- Ensure cash allocation is performed timely and accurately
- Actively document customer payment issues and communications
- Owner of non-PO credit- and debit notes process
- Attend to ad hoc issues and projects, whenever required.
- Proactively identifying and working on continuous process improvement in the area of credit and collection.
- First point of contact for performing analysis on his/her area of responsibility regarding A/R and collection such as trends, deviations DSO etc.
- Supporting Credit Manager EMEA in his/her planning, forecasting and reporting activities meeting the entity A/R and credit objectives.
- De functie-eisen
- Bachelor’s degree or working level required
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently in a high pace environment
- Full command of the German & English and preferrably French language required
- Proficiency in an additional European language is preferred
- Computer literate (Windows, MS Office, databases, SAP (hana).
- Strong communication skills: effective written and oral communication skills are required to facilitate information flow across internal and external customers – able to convince and commit the internal departments to the customer and cash flow requirements
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment
- Seeks feedback from others and is receptive to new ideas and perspectives
- Pursues self-development
- Ability to work to timelines
- Influencing other teams for results
- Tactical approach in driving for results
- Aware of cultural difference and able to cope.
- Drive for results - strong drive for meeting the requirements of the customer – not afraid to escalate when necessary.
- Strong negotiating skills – able to negotiate assertively when required
- Works actively together with other departments to achieve business goals
- Continually seeks to improve business processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic accounting knowledge