Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
Our client is an International chemical organization with a green footprint, with their headoffice in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- De functie
Core activity for this position will be redesigning the businesses forecast model, integrating different models they use today. Taking into consideration the specifications of each business and organizing our forecast process done by four hands into one. Everything using MS office tools.
Other projects will be in place; such as organizing their data sources and databases, automatize them and support the team with info needed.
You will be responsible for supporting projects related to the management of the business in Europe and Asia (Olefins and Polyolefins, Feedstock, Chartering and Circular Economy) through the managing and execution of the entire operating results and KPI’s reporting as well as the budget planning. Collect, understand, analyze and provide the analytics and intelligence behind the data, connected to internal and external factors, to qualify the gaps and opportunities, focusing on enhancing the business performance.
- Support the business with projects related to the financial and operational strategies
- Identification and development of opportunities in the Business performance
- Manage the monthly managerial closing, trend process, short and long term planning cycle (budget)
- Development – with the support of corporate controlling - and control of the company’s relevant indicators: e.g. EBITDA, Working Capital, Operational Cash Generation, Sales, Service Margin, Contribution Margin, Production, Yield, IEG, CAPEX
- Work together with Commercial, Industrial, Supply/Logistics, Raw Material and other teams identifying deviations from budget, trend and benchmarks and clarify their cause, in the different levels of details
- Execute calculation of inputs needed for the closing such as transfer price, standard cost, accruals needed
- Optimization and automation of processes related to Business Analysis
- Collaborating with the business on how to achieve our targets
- Participation in local and international projects
- Contribute to and follow Braskem’ s strategy
- Comply with the applicable Internal and SOX controls and attend the internal and external auditors
- De functie-eisen
- University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Business Management or Controlling
- Excellent (fluent) English skills, spoken and written; German and Portuguese are desirable
- Very good SAP FI knowledge or other ERP system
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Ideally experience with Business Intelligence, Reporting & Planning Tools
- Project Management knowledge is a must
You must have strong analytical skills, be organized, enjoy to work within a team, be creative, have initiative, be innovative, have a clear communication, and behaving as a change agent
This role is an assignment for 6 months with the option for extension,
Please contact Feddo Heintz at 0646 390690 for more information.
You can apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Please send your resume, a personal description, the reason why you aspire this job and an indication of your current salary package.