Algemene informatie vacature:
- De organisatie
For our client a recycling organization part of an international group with headquarters in Ireland we are searching for a
BUSINESS FINANCE MANAGER
“A business partner who is able to further develop and come in control of finance”
The local organization has a turnover of 18 million, exist for more than 60 years and is very successful and innovative. The holding has a turnover of 300 million and employs 2000 fte throughout Ireland and the UK.
In this role you will oversee finance as well as operations. You will manage 6 fte. Work close with the founders of the local organization and report into the group controller in Ireland. You built structures, align processes and be responsible for reporting whilst being the Business finance Partner of the organization.
- De functie
- Preparation of weekly Financial and Business KPI’s for the Management team.
- Reporting of divisional Profit & Loss Accounts within month end & week end deadlines
- Reporting explanation of P&L variances Vs budget
- Manage the Accounts and Administration team of 6 people.
- Recommend improvements in procedures etc to improve efficiency of completing tasks.
- Ensure that all checks and balances are carried out on the Financial Data.
- Initial assistance with the production and reconciliation of all relevant Balance Sheet accounts with the current external monthly management accountant.
- Possible future preparation of month end journals re accruals and prepayments
- Managing intercompany recharges and reconciliation process for the Group
- Ensure all assigned g/l reconciliations are prepared on a timely basis within set deadlines
- Identify and escalate any problems/issues with reconciliations as they occur
- Assist in all areas of tax compliance within the Group
- Year End Statutory Reporting and assistance with the statutory audit
- Assistance with GDPR compliance.
- De functie-eisen
- Professional qualification and minimum 5 years post-qualification experience
- Ability to oversee finance from A through Z with a hands-on mentality
- Strong numerical capability
- Good interpersonal skills and a good business sense; true business partner.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good reporting skills, Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel essential.
- Good communication, bargaining and organisational skills
- Good team player, no nonsense, hands-on, flexible, enthusiastic person, able to work on own initiative
- Good professional English required for Group communications.