Corbulo undertakes to protect and safeguard the privacy of website visitors, candidates, interim staff and business relations in accordance with the basic principles of the European GDPR legislation that entered into effect on 25 May 2018. We will do everything possible to guarantee that the data you provide will remain private, and is only used for the purposes indicated in this statement. Corbulo is the controller of this data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Corbulo Executive search is registered at the Chamber of Commerce in The Hague under number 27275421 and has its registered office at Westplein 8 in Rotterdam. Corbulo Interim management is registered at the Chamber of Commerce in The Hague under number 27308266 and has its registered office at Westplein 8 in Rotterdam.
Corbulo collects your data as from the moment that:
- you leave or enter your data through our website or that you register in any other way (for example by telephone, by e-mail, or via online messenger) to make use of our services;
- we receive your data (or part thereof) within the context of a reference;
- we receive your data (or part thereof) during a conversation with your (direct or indirect) colleague or other business relation; or
- we receive your data (or part thereof) as a result of your participation in a conference or meeting.
- We may also collect your data if you posted it on public sites (such as LinkedIn), which could indicate that you might be interested in our services.
Corbulo may process your data based on the following legal bases:
- Performance of the agreement
- to indicate why we need the data provided by you, and what purpose(s) we use it for (see below);
- to treat your data in accordance with the GDPR and other applicable statutory provisions;
- to guarantee that your data is processed adequately, and remains limited to the minimum required;
- to guarantee that the data is accurate and up-to-date, and is not kept longer than necessary and legally required;
- to protect your data against unauthorised or unlawful use, as well as against unforeseen damage, destruction or loss;
- to respect your rights as a data provider in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR (including the publication of your data as included and any rectifications of this data at your request);
- to guarantee that (confidential) personal data is treated in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR;
- not to disclose the data provided by you to third parties that are not relevant in the mediation process.
Your personal data (as described below), as well as information received from third parties, is kept and used by Corbulo for the following purposes:
- performing our services; it is necessary for Corbulo to have access to a large up-to-date network of candidates and clients (or prospective clients) and to be able to contact them;
- assessing and comparing your data and application documents with financial positions, in order to find the best fitting position or assignment for you; while possibly also using test results and reference checks;
- drafting and concluding an agreement or possible agreement with a candidate (freelance or otherwise) for the preparation, formation and execution of a contract or a contract for services;
- being able to provide Corbulo's relation/client with suitable candidates (mediation) and within this context facilitating the conclusion of a contract or possible contract between the client and the candidate;
- processing data at the client's request within the context of pre-employment screening, exclusively after your approval;
- keeping you informed of news and developments in your sector;
- drawing your attention to relevant services from Corbulo and our partners;
- establishing and maintaining a long-term relationship;
- guaranteeing equal treatment.
The main data we store and process in respect of candidates are:
- First name and surname
- Place of residence
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth and gender
- CV with information about subjects such as education and work experience
- Data on availability, rate indication, salary indication, preferences
- Relevant business data for interim assignments
- Other information that may be relevant for the mediation process (e.g. meeting reports)
- Feedback from clients in relation to nomination of candidates / interviews
- Feedback from clients during an interim assignment and after such assignment has been completed.
Your own account
The website offers you the possibility to log in using your own account. This enables you to view or update your own data, to send your CV or, for example, to manage your time recording within a secured environment at any given time, thus keeping a grip on your file. If you no longer wish to use Corbulo's services, you may submit a request for your data to be removed via email@example.com. In order to be sure that the request for access, modification or removal is made by you, we will ask you to provide proof of identity for the protection of your privacy.
During your interview with one of our consultants, you can indicate whether your candidacy may be published on our website without personal data and any reference to your actual employment record. If this has not been discussed, we will assume that you do not object to this.
Personal data of business relations (contact information regarding employees of clients, suppliers, points of reference, and other institutions with which we maintain business relationships) will also be collected and used by Corbulo. We process the personal data of data subjects working for enterprises with which we do business or wish to do business for the following purposes:
- performing our services; it is necessary for Corbulo to know a large up-to-date network of clients and prospective clients and to be able to contact them;
- Making offers for and/or providing information on our services and other activities;
- Concluding and maintaining a contract for services;
- Drafting and concluding an agreement or possible agreement with a candidate (freelance or otherwise) for the preparation, formation and execution of a contract or a contract for services;
- Keeping you informed of news and developments in your sector;
- Drawing your attention to relevant services from Corbulo and our partners;
- Establishing and maintaining a long-term relationship;
- Guaranteeing equal treatment.
The following personal data of business relations will be processed: names, contact details and titles of contact persons.
Corbulo may pass on the personal data obtained from its business relations to candidates if the performance of the contract for services so requires.
Corbulo implemented legally appropriate measures to fight security incidents and data leaks.
In the exceptional case of a security incident and/or data leak, Corbulo will act in accordance with the provisions of the AVG.
Amendments to Privacy Statement
Corbulo reserves the right to amend and/or modify the Privacy Statement. The most current Privacy Statement will be available on the website at all times.
©2020 Corbulo. All rights reserved.